Dr. ADEL KHEIR LAW OFFICE ( AKLO )
15, Rouchdi street (Salma Tower)
Abdin, Zip 1111, Cairo, Egypt
P.O. Box 48 Daher, Zip 11271
Tel. + (20-2) 3918344 and +(20-2) 3935840
Telfax . + (20-2) 3951388
Prof. Dr. Adel Mohamed Kheir
Attorney at Law - Cassation & Contitutional Courts
Prof. Of Touristic Legislations & International Law
Chair of the Mediterranean Arbitrator & Law Institute (Cyprus)
- International Bar Association -IBA (UK)
- American Bar Association - ABA (USA)
- Recognized Law Office at the British Consulate in Cairo
- Recognized International Arbitrator at:-
- Regional Center for International Arbitration (UNCITRAL), Cairo.
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Cairo Regional Committee.
Specialists in establishing investment & non-investment local and offshore companies.
International & Local Maritime & Civil Aviation lawsuits.
Tourism & Hotels legal problems & lawsuits.
Tax & Labour lawsuits.
Prof. Dr. Adel M. KheirsCurriculum Vitae
First . Scientific & Cultural Activity
- Graduate of :
- Ecoles des Freres (College De La Salle) au Caire (French School).
- American University In Cairo.
- Faculty of Law, Cairo University.
- UDLR (LUniversite De La Romande, UK)
Holder of the Egyptian Association of International Law award 1969
Holder of Prof. Dr. Zaki Hashem, Former Minister of Tourism award 1969
Member of the Egyptian Association of International Law 1972
Member of General Assembly of the Egyptian Federation of Touristic Chambers 1977 - 1981
Board of Directors Member (Director) of the Chamber of Touristic Establishments 1978- 1981
Deputy Chair of the Cooperative Association for Touristic Establishments 1981 - 1984
Member of the International Bar Association, London, England; Regional Chair of International Litigation Section 1982
Member of the American Bar Association, Washington, USA 1987
Member of the Middle East Arbitration Institute, Cyprus 1987
Professor of Touristic Legislations & International Law, Faculty of Tourism & Hotels Management, Helwan University 1989
Member of the International Forum of Travel Agents and Tourism Advocates, San Francisco,USA 1989
International Arbitration, affiliated to the UNCITRAL 1993
Director of the Arabs & Africans Arbitrators Association in Cairo
(Board Chair is Dr. Ahmed Esmat Abdel Meguid, General Secretary of the League of the Arab Nations) 1994
The Egyptian Minister of the Justice issued Ministerial Decree no. 3771/1995 comprising my enrollment as Recognized Arbitrator 1995
Chair of the Mediterranean Arbitration & Law Institute in Cyprus 1996
Second . Professional Activity
- Legal Consultant for The Gillette Co. , Boston, USA, in Egypt 1984- to date
- Legal Consultant for LILLEY International, Scotland in Egypt (One of the British companies which participated in operating the Egyptian national project sanitary drainage for the greater Cairo) 1984 - 1994
- Legal Consultant for PRESS Construction International, London, England
(One of the AMEC Group companies which undertook the erection of the natural gas lines in Greater Cairo) 1992 - 1997
- British Consulate in Cairo Recognized
Consultant 1986 - to date